You Should Have Said


Sunset Kangkap Churachandpur
Yearn to hold thy trembling hands;
Over turbulent seas and scorching sands
Unlike all, never you utter'd a sound.

Sugar sweet is your healing word;
Humble, honest, heart of gold-
Only not you speak your heart.
Unaware that your hands are cold.
Love you showered upon me
Dear I'm here don't you see?

Had I known, you would change
Anger in your eyes is really strange.
Vindicate me from this mystery-
Expel me from this misery.

Stayed despite all hints,
And for years I pled.
If I wasn't the charming prince-
Dear, you should have said.


Comments

  1. wonderful................just spellbound. well knitted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks swagatika. Trying out new ways of writing :)

      Delete
  2. hey! i also wrote a poem with the same pattern last year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's time you start writing again. This is what we call Acrostic right? :)

      Delete
  3. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silenced Voice Faded Smiles

Desolate Hopes